February 18, 2013

thanks

I am thankful for the people in my life who love me even when I am cranky and bitter.

Remember when I told you I was having trouble with someone who does not care for me very much? (refresh your memory here) Well...it really has not gotten better...and I find myself very frustraited and bitter that I cannot seem to be anything good for them, as I want to be...I get so focused on trying to make everything happy when its just not...and I forget about the wonderful people in my life that I do have and who do love me.

I was reminded of that this past week. 

I am making a goal to be more appreciative of the love that so many people show me that I take for granted...Its hard to do that sometimes when all we see are the ones who do not have that same love.>(that was pointed out to me today)

So... today I am thankful for

Mom Dad Anna Kent Parker Summer Allison Brittany Carly Alex DaMerious Zach Granny Grandpa Grandma Susie Ellie Lexi Britta Savannah Jakob Andrew My YW leaders Mara Ethan Patrick Sarah Alex S Bro Sibley Levi Twister Kiva Emma Annie Tianna Ashlee Meagan

and about a hundred more wonderful people in my life.

How blessed I am

No comments:

Post a Comment