April 23, 2013

date


This past week, the Manhattan High IPS class has been doing a unit on DATING <3
It has been really quite a blast. We played one of those original "dating game" shows where there is a Bachelor/ Bachelorette and they choose from 3 other contestents based on their answers to questions. It was awesome. It reminded me of whose line is it anyway haha (thats coming back btw...so pumped.)

But today was the real deal! The ladies in the class got asked by the gents to go on a date to Famous Daves.  Love it.

I was the luckiest lady and got asked by Mr. Chance.  He has one of those sense of humors that are so funny...but he dosent even realize it.  (He wears a blue coat everyday...so I wore blue to match him :) we were the cutest I thought)
It was such a blast eating lunch with these fabulous people.
Our date buddies were Blake, Alisha and Ivan
(there werent enough boys to girls so that lucky lady got TWO dates)


My date and I :)
 
What a fun outing it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment