June 19, 2013

a few things

Well hello there.

A few things:

>> Remember the musical I spoke of earlier?  Well I am so happy I decided to do it! It is actually SO MUCH FUN.  I love it.  I go everyday from 1 to 4. I got the part of Lancelot.  He's a rather buff dude whose tough and proud of it...but also has a bit of a secret....:) You should come see the show if you want to find out what it is!!
It is July 19th and 20th (friday and saturday) I will tell you when tickets go on sale!



>>I started working on Personal Progress again.  I have already completed the program, but my Relief Society class is working on it together. I'm working on planning and preparing meals for 2 weeks.  My mom helped me with the first one and I took it to granny and grandpa tonight and had dinner with them.  I think I want to start giving away some meals I make to different families.


>>I am a Sunday School instructor! Its really rather exciting.  When I was called, I was really nervous and anxious, but so excited.  I love to teach and its what I want to do so I was pumped! the Sunday School president is so incredibly nice and supportive.  He gives me so much feedback and encouragement.  I feel so blessed to have this calling.  I taught for the first time last Sunday and I was amazed how the Lord really does help us if we prepare.  I felt His spirit with me as I taught, and I thought it went really well.  I teach again in 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment